- The first thing you have to do is click the link up in the top left-hand corner of this blog that says subscribe to my feed.
- This will take you to http://feeds.feedburner.com/germangrammarpod
- On the right-hand side, simply click Add to iTunes
- Then open up iTunes in your computer
- German GrammarPod will appear under Podcasts (you can get to that page by using the menu on the left hand side)
- Plug your iPod (or other MP3 player) into your computer via a USB port
- Your iPod/MP3 player will appear in the menu on the left. Drag episodes of German GrammarPod across to your iPod/MP3 player in the menu.
Alternatively, instead of simply clicking Add to iTunes, you can:
- Copy the web address shown in feedburner (the one on the right, under the Add to iTunes button)
- Open up iTunes
- In the menu across the top click Advanced,
- then Subscribe to Podcast...
- then add the web address (also known as a URL) to the window that appears
- then click OK
After that, it's the same as if you'd clicked the Add to iTunes button.
After I've listened to a podcast, I like to delete it from my iPod. I do that by going into the podcasts part of my iPod in iTunes, using the menu on the left of iTunes. I left click the podcast once, then click the Delete button on my keyboard, to get rid of it from my iPod. If I want it back, I just download it again from my computer, as I've got my iTunes set up to hang onto my podcast downloads unless I decide to get rid of them.